1.12.08

8:38 a.m. birthday update.

So this day has come and now I'm twenty two. In twelve hours from now, 22 years ago, I was born. Here is what I've done with my day so far:

- Just as the big 12:00 was creeping up upon me, I was cruising out of a Taco Bell with Jenn San Juan and Mandy in Newburgh.
- At some point I realized I missed the last train out of town.
- At midnight, I was still munching on T-Bell.
- At 4:30 a.m. train into the city from Newburgh.

Mandy thought that I would be able to see the sun rise over the river on my journey in- but alas, the city was still cloaked in darkness when my train pulled into to Grand Central. At this point, I refused to be in the subway, or worse yet- in bed when the sun decided to finally show up. I wandered my way down to Brooklyn Bridge park and after an hour, I realized that from my vantage point one can watch the sun set most beautifully, but the rising should be viewed from the bridge that I was standing beneath.

It was quite alright. I continued my slow paced journey and sang song lyrics louder than a person should in public.

But I didn't care. It was 7 a.m. and it's my birthday. And now I'm home and the Britney Spears special is on. Perfect.

Oh and I'm about eat some baked mac and cheese for breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. "munching on t-bell" sounds like a euphemism for cunnilingus.

    see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you start eating macaroni & cheese for breakfast you can't go back. you want it every morning

    ReplyDelete