24.7.09

Cover Letter #6 Secret Cosmetics

This cover letter actually got me an interview nxt week. Scorezone! I've removed the product names and brand for secrecy. I mean there's even more than one grammatical error in it!

Hiii Angela,

My name is Atiya, and I have a confession to make: I have an addiction...
To ----- Cream Moisturizer.
It feels really good to have gotten that off of my chest. It started a little over a year ago, when my roommate said she'd found something that would work for both of us (she has very dry skin, I'm a combo-oily-in-the-T-zone, myself). When I read your Craig's List ad in search of a new brand ambassador I realized what a match ---- and I make. I have several years of retail experience, selling everything from high-end accessories with LapSack to regular blue jeans with Levi's. Add in administrative and hospitality jobs and you get me, a person who's really seen every type of customer and still ends every exchange with a smile. At this point in my career I am interested in working for a company that examines the mark they make on communities, from their production sources to their retail locations. Companies such as your, TOM'S Shoes, and EDUN come to mind, on my list of admiration. Bring a playlist to work you say?! Are you really my dream come true ----? I support ---- products because they make my skin feel like heaven, without wreaking havoc on the environment and bunnies in the process. I hope that you will consider me for this opportunity, as I greatly look forward to hearing from your team about it! My contact information can be found on my attached resume.

Thank you for taking this time!

Best,

Atiya

No comments:

Post a Comment