14.9.09

you pro ba bly should n't

hey boy... why you didn't call me? i waited for days. i can't believe you didn't call.

Oh boys. men. gentlemen. hunks. bros. plaids. Hotties. What is it about these creatures that turn me into a maniac? Is it because of Cher Horowitz's tactics of getting attention at all costs? Ty's obsessive concern over why Elton didn't call her back? Should I have stayed away from Popeye's Olive Oyl who showed me the perils of loving two men at once? Oh, and how hard it is to leave an abusive relationship / how easy it is to date a sucker who will fight for you no matter what / how hard it is to respect someone like that?

This entry was going to be about something entirely different, but now I just want to look up Olive Oyl and Popeye things.

This sums up her loyalty pretty well:


I thought that this was very sweet and if she had any interest in really pursuing being in love with Popeye, she would see how amazing this is:

Instead like most ungrateful, disinterested girls, she's just pissed on Valentine's day for not getting what she wanted. Sometimes it IS in fact the thought that counts. Maybe he wanted you to eat the spinach and punch Bluto in the face yourself for shooting at your ankles and telling you to dance.

Finally Popeye, you've found a woman you can connect with. Who loves you for you and is a boxer too! Will Olive Oyl do something about it??

The part where she turns into a rabid cat and kicks this girls ass is the best part.

So what was the point of this? I'm not sure any more but I've been thinking a lot lately and well, women are crazy. Have you ever noticed that when guys do the things that girls do that make them "crazy girls," they are considered "creepy dudes." Thank goodness, because I rather be crazy. Crazy often denotes a positive connotation, see "Crazy-delicious" and "That shit was crrrrrazy." But creeps are always creepy and nobody likes them.

Girls stop googling people's names after you meet them. Even if it is their fault that there is so much information about their lives on the internet. I need a job. Working decreases my creep factor significantly. I meant crazy, my Crazy Factor.

2 comments:

  1. You can be lots of things, as long as you are prettier than you are crazy/creepy/etc. Then it's okay. At least for women. I don't know about men.
    Now that is a crazy notion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when that happens to men they turn out to be serial killers, or male models.

    ReplyDelete