17.10.09

consume.

I bought myself a present today.

a marc jacobs delight

I went to the DC store yesterday and hung out with the dudes for like a half hour. The manager gave me his card and is now going to allow me to use his discount. That means I'm going back for these:

The high-tops on the right; those see-thru soles make me want to never wear them. The collection came out in early July but went under my radar, since I normally don't care about DCs.

For a hows-my-life note:
I started working at a bakery in Atwater Village. Their specialty is bread, so I get to carbo-load as much as I want to; I now know how to make coffee drinks and am a master of foaming milk.

I have one friend and honestly, she's more awesome than 10 people combined. "Quality vs. quantity."

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment