7.12.08

2:21 a.m.

I wish that my brain was a bit more non-functional at this hour sometimes. I came home this evening to martini glasses and sex and the city-esque conversations. Don't get me wrong, I am not supporting this behavior by any means; when you spend your night like this, the next thing you know you're at Buddakan for $13 cocktails on a girls night out. Somewhere after the second homemade Cosmo, Chopper asked which one of us was Samantha and right after Jess nominated me as the candidate we ordered Chinese food and I wondered where life was going. To my defense, she chalked the Samantha-comparison up to me being an asshole... not a slut.

I'm going to borrow some words from my sketch book:

The platform wreaks with the scents of upcoming joyful holiday celebrations. Between the woman carrying poinsettias hoisted high upon her right shoulder, and the two roommates carrying what I assume is their first Christmas tree back to their Bed-Stuy apartment- I simply cannot deny that the holiday season is here.

Something is indeed brewing...

(hmm. Now that I've re-read the rest of that, I realize that this is where I have to end the transcription.)

Whilst consuming Cosmopolitans, Jess and I also discussed a little something called a deep fried avocado stuffed with chicken. That's right- you read that correctly. To obtain one of these, we may have to actually go to Texas / Arizona / New or Old Mexico or purchase a deep fryer.

But that might lead to deep fried banana covered twinkies and massive weight gain. Thankfully my brother tells me that I'm filling out and this acts as the self-control that I don't naturally possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment